"Los Tulipanes"

"Los Tulipanes"
48 X 48, oil on panel

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BYU Women's Conference Art Unveiling


My daughters love to come join me in my studio- they have their own paintings, but they especially love to get to paint a little on what I am working on.  Sometimes it creates a little extra problem solving for me, and sometimes it gives me precious little bits of paint that end up being some of my favorite spots in the end.  My daughter helped me out a little on this one, and so did my baby.  

You can come see how all our efforts turned out tomorrow when I unveil the finished painting at the BYU Women's Conference
at noon tomorrow, Thursday the 26th at noon.

I will have many different prints to purchase (and for me to sign for you) including prints of this new painting.  I will also have many other images  available as giclees, framed giclees, loose prints and even bookmarks.

Come visit me at The BYU Bookstore.
I will be there both on Thursday and Friday from 10 -2 and 3-6.  I will be in the basement, just down the stairs by the infamous candy counter.

And I promise my daughter will get a cut when I sell this original.

No comments: