"Los Tulipanes"

"Los Tulipanes"
48 X 48, oil on panel

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Deseret Book "Lunch and Learn"/Tulips to match some of my favorite earrings


Here is a little glimpse of a painting I just started. I never get tired of painting tulips. My inspiration this time is a pair of earrings that I love. The earrings are turquoise and red swarovski crystal with a green patina on the gold (Liz Palacios). I love the color combination.

I will be working on this painting this Friday, January 28th at the Deseret Book Flagship store across from Temple Square as part of the "Lunch and Learn" series. I will be there from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. painting, signing prints and answering any questions. I am excited.

1 comment:

Amy June Bates said...

wish I could be there, Good luck, I love this piece. I have been trying to figure out how to use more color and pattern. This has both in abundance. love it.
amy